****Black Friday Offers****
Black Friday offer
It’s Black Friday – yay! So that means lots of lovely deals for you to snap up (snap up, get it…!?)
At Danny Feasey Photography we’ve gone Black Friday bonkers with not one but two budget-saving deals this year: one to suit families and friends and another to suit all you brides and grooms-to-be out there.
Take a massive 60% off a ‘mini shoot’ and pay just £75 for an hour’s shoot and up to 10 digital images (that’s images on a disc for all you old school people). What’s the catch I hear you say? There’s no catch, you get an hour of my time in a location of your choice within a 15 mile radius of Bracknell (as you can imagine, I can’t justify jetting stateside for £75 – as much as I’d love to!) You then get up to 10 fully edited images via email or delivered on a disc, which you can print off, make into canvases, share with friends, put on social media etc. This is an amazing deal as photographers usually charge hundreds of pounds for sharing these images with clients. It’s so amazing that you won’t find me offering it again any time soon.
This deal is available as a gift voucher too as long as it’s reserved by December 1, 2016. Vouchers have a year-long expiry date, so they make a fab Christmas gift for those friends and family who are difficult to buy for.
All day wedding photography AND a beautiful 20-page lay-flat prestige album for just £595 if booked by December 1, 2016.
This offer is the best package I’ve ever announced as it’s available for ALL remaining 2017 dates – including weekends. It’s more than 50% off the usual price and includes a stunning story-book album, which usually costs £325 on its own.
This offer includes:
- Professional photography from bridal preparation to first dance/ cake cutting,
- Up to 200 fully edited digital images (on a disc)
- Free engagement shoot,
- Consultation meetings
- A high quality acrylic prestige album from one of the industry’s leading suppliers plus presentation box with lift ribbon and a USB case with 8GB USB (Photos of the album can be found of my Facebook page).
I have a limited number of dates left in 2017 but if your date is free then the deal is yours. (T&Cs apply).
To take advantage of either Black Friday deal or for more information call Danny on 07810 260 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions
- To qualify for either Black Friday offer you must reserve it by 12.01am on December 2, 2016 by calling 07810 260 006 or emailing email@example.com. Standard pricing will resume at 12.01am on December 2, 2016.
- Vouchers can be reserved at the £75 price before 12.01am on December 2, 2016. Vouchers are non-refundable but have a 12-month expiry date from date of purchase. Expired vouchers are null and void. Maximum five vouchers per customer.
- Mini-shoots and weddings are subject to availability, Danny Feasey Photography will accommodate all date requests where possible, but customers are advised to check availability in advance.
- Mini-shoots can take place at a location of the customer’s choice but must be within a 15 mile radius of Bracknell.
- Black Friday offers are available for new customers only.
- Wedding photography packages must be reserved via a non-refundable deposit of £150. The remainder of the payment is due two weeks before the wedding date.
- The wedding photography package is available for 2017 wedding dates only at venues within a 40 miles radius of Bracknell Forest (excluding London) and is subject to availability. Wedding venues outside of this radius will be considered but expenses will be payable by the client.
- The wedding photography package includes a 20-page lay-flat album, presentation box with lift ribbon and a USB case with 8GB USB – usual price £325. Additional pages can be added at additional cost.
- Black Friday packages do not include prints, however, high quality prints can be arrange at an additional cost.
- Danny Feasey Photography provides electronic images via email or disc, which can be used and distributed by the client for personal use. Images must not be used commercially.